Free-flowing nitrogen blankets TMR™ N₂ systems produce ≥97% N₂ gas that is extremely dry (-67.8°C...
ICB™ Filters are manufactured to remove dissolved oxidation molecules that accumulate and cause mechanical problems in bearings, seals, and servo valves. Based on ion exchange technology, the latest chemistry and materials are combined with precision robotic welding to offer robust and high-performing filters. With so many benefits beyond acid and particulate removal, ICB™ Filters offer a step change in oil performance, protecting system reliability and production.
ICB™ Filter features and benefits
- Industry-leading ion-exchange filters that offer optimal performance in the
removal of acids, varnish, and dissolved oxidation molecules responsible for slow or sticking servo valves, bearing deposits, bearing failures, and other mechanical issues that would otherwise result in production losses
- Removes the underlying cause of varnish and existing deposits by restoring fluid solubility, shifting chemical equilibrium back towards the original fluid condition
- 100% effective under normal turbine operating conditions when the varnish is dissolved in the oil
- Restores fluid’s electrical properties, protecting mechanical components
- Creates stability within lubricant and fluid systems, mitigating premature deterioration
- Completes stainless-steel construction, featuring robotic spiral welding, which provides optimal filter integrity (filter pressure tested to 150 psid)
- Compatible with EHC fluids and turbine lubricants
All lubricants break down due to oxidation - even with additives. Oxidation begins the very...
1. Does the system work during normal turbine operation when the varnish is dissolved in...
Step 1: Fluid testing Oxidation begins the very first day a lubricant is put into...