Pilgrim’s Locking Nut is a combined tensioner and nut designed to remain in-situ following installation. If your need is to join faces with integrity, predictability and speed or want to remove the possibility of galling, then this Pilgrim solution is ideal, there is an option to either select from our standard range or if required we can create bespoke solutions.
- Available also in quick release.
- Available with side or top entry connections.
- Figures are given for operating pressure of 30,000lb/in² (2,070 Bar). Max Operating
- Bespoke nut designs, such as High temp or thread forms (on request).
- Steam Turbines
- Reactor Heads
- Rollings Mills, Shear Cutters etc.
- Press Construction
- Diesel Engines
- Cable Tensioning
- Other Bolting
- Wellhead Equipment