The Martin® compact dust collector can be installed above the conveyor transfer to capture airborne dust. It also collects particles in the foam filter, while a reverse pulse returns any dust to the main cargo stream.
Features and benefits:
- Compact filters have better performance and consume less energy than conventional filter bags
- Small filters produce effective collection with less air movement and have a smaller fan, reducing energy costs
- Can be used in areas where a lack of space complicates installation of other collection systems
- Reverse pulse cleans filters, while the replacement of compact filter elements is a one-hand, no-tool procedure
- Eliminates many of the problems with central ‘baghouse’ collection systems, including long ducting runs, large enclosures, high-power consumption and difficult maintenance
The standard model is suitable for non-explosive materials in non-hazardous locations, while an optional model can be used with explosive materials in hazardous locations. It can also be used as a stand-alone dust collector system, or to supplement existing systems.