Free-flowing nitrogen blankets TMR™ N₂ systems produce ≥97% N₂ gas that is extremely dry (-67.8°C...
TMR™ N₂ Moisture Removal System provides an unlimited capacity to remove water and eliminate atmospheric water ingression.
TMR™ N₂ manages factors that accelerate oxidation, lowering the rate of lubricant
breakdown, reducing maintenance requirements, and extending fluid life.
TMR™ N₂ features and benefits
- High-purity nitrogen (≥97%) is generated at the source, providing unlimited capacity to reduce existing moisture
- Free-flowing nitrogen is exhausted out the breather element or facility exhaust, reversing the typical flow configuration and eliminating one of the key ingression
points for water and particulate contamination
- Eliminates the ingression of atmospheric water, particulate and metal ions through a free-flowing nitrogen blanket that eliminates fluid contact with oxygen
- Maintains water at very low levels (<50 ppm total or
<350 ppm for EHC fluids), reducing the rate of lubricant breakdown
- Eliminates lubricant contact with oxygen, reducing oxidation and promoting the removal of H₂, CO and C₂H₄ and other harmful breakdown gases
- Very low maintenance requirements
- Immediate payback, high ROI
All lubricants break down due to oxidation - even with additives. Oxidation begins the very...
1. Does the system work during normal turbine operation when the varnish is dissolved in...
Step 1: Fluid testing Oxidation begins the very first day a lubricant is put into...