With 50,000 employees serving 500,000 customers in almost 50 countries, Parker is literally everywhere you...
The Procal 5000 Ultraviolet (UV) Emissions Analyzer uses absorption spectroscopy to store and analyse the full UV spectrum and calculate gas emission concentrations.
It is designed for continuous emission monitoring for in-situ analysis of gas-phase emission components.
Patented, sintered metal technology eliminates gas filtering or sample conditioning.
Features and benefits:
- Multi-component gas analysis; typically measures up to six components
- No operator intervention during routine use
- Automatic signal verification and recalibration of oxygen or CO2 measurement normalisation
- Reduced maintenance and cost and simple installation
- Legislative compliance: CEM – US EPA 40 CFR parts 60 & 75 / AMS – Europe QAL 3 of EN 14181 Analyzer
- Selective catalytic reduction monitoring
- Flue gas desulfurisation monitoring
- Continuous emissions monitoring
- Combustion control
- Incineration emissions monitoring (waste to energy plants)
Better combustion for cleaner-burning engines.What we offer you:Aerospace engine experience that translates into higher sustained...
Parker Launches Advanced Anti-Corrosive Piston Rod Coating Technology for Harsh Environment and Outdoor Power Gen Applications
Parker Hannifin Corporation, the global leader in motion and control technologies, has introduced an advanced...
The Racor Division of Parker Hannifin Corporation, the global leader in motion and control technologies,...