SVR™ is the first of its kind, engineered lubricant conditioning system, designed to protect and manage lubricant life and system reliability.
Using ICB purification filters, SVR™ goes beyond solid contamination removal, focusing on the root cause of lubricant failure: dissolved oxidation material. As a result of managing oxidation material, lubricant breakdown and additive consumption are reduced significantly, mitigating equipment-related failure.
SVR™ features and benefits
- Quickly reduces and prevents servo valve sticking
- Restores normal MPC varnish potential and acid number (TAN/AN)
- Proven protection against solid and dissolved varnish
- Significantly reduces solid contamination
- Works all the time, including operating conditions when the varnish is dissolved in the oil
- Eliminates the varnish formation cycle that typically occurs when the oil cools during turbine shutdown
- Engineer approved system designed to facilitate rapid approval and deployment
- Very low maintenance and time requirement – turn it on and let it run
- Low cost of ownership and operation