Headquartered in Switzerland and with operation centres in the EU, MICAFLUID has a century-old heritage...
Gas treatment and recovery GTRU-type units recover, purify and refill the SF6-gas with a high degree of safety and reliability during the process, offering versatility through an automated drive and control technology.
Through a high-performance efficient process our GTRU-type units dry, filter and liquefy SF6-gas to refill the internal tanks and external SF6-cylinders. As an additional feature, we offer the ability to recover and refill one gas compartment while simultaneously evacuating another.
Gasbanor’s SF6-gas treatment and recovery equipment for circuit breakers and gas compartments has provided optimal service around the world for nearly 40 years.
Regular servicing of SF6 switchgears and circuit breakers with our equipment can substantially improve their lifetime and performance and helps to cut costs.
Micafluid SF6 gas system offers the following features:
- Compact, robust and mobile unit
- Designed for servicing middle size breakers and GIS systems
- For efficient gas handling of big gas compartments
- Made with Swiss engineering and heavy-duty components
- Liquefaction and storage into external cylinders
- Reliable and loss-free recovery and purification of SF6
- Evacuation of air and withdrawal of moisture prior to re-filling
- Gas transfer and recovery between external gas cylinders
- Refilling from separate gas cylinder and storage tank
- Easy control and simple handling
- No unnecessary evacuation of hoses required
- Display for vacuum / pressure
- High-efficient SF6 moisture and particle filter system
Officially revealing our new identity, today, we’re looking at an evolutionary rather than revolutionary logo...
Micafluid has exhibited its products at the Middle East Energy trade fair in Dubai. The...
Micafluid’s Swiss technology used for the conditioning and purification of insulating oil has been widely...