Worldwide, countries have made commitments to significantly increase their share of electricity generated from renewable...
The SJT / SJM CWP are made to order single-stage mixed-flow vertical pumps, with semi-open impellers offered in 750mm (30in) impeller diameter and nq 90 (Ns 4639).
They are mainly designed as cooling water pumps for power applications but can also be used in water or other industries.
- Modern fabricated suction bell and bowl casing incorporating swirl break for stable pump performance curve
- Semi-open cast impeller design for best fitting and optimum efficiency
- Segmented elbow to optimise pump efficiency
- Optional full pull-out construction to reduce lifting crane capacity and ease maintenance
- Cooling water pumps in utility and industrial power stations
- Water supply
- Flood control and drainage
- Water services in general industry
Main design features
- Tailor-made bowl diameter
- Line shaft connected by split ring, key and sleeve couplings
- Above or below ground discharge flange to fit the site requirements
- Dual metal rubber bearings in bowl and column assemblies
Capacities: Up to 80,000m3/h / 349,000 US gpm
Heads: Up to 38m / 125ft
Pressures: Up to 6bar / 125psi
Temperatures: Up to 50°C / 122°F
Discharge sizes: Up to 1,800mm impeller diameter / 72in
Maximum speed of rotation: Up to 600rpm
Lower volumes triggered targeted measures to adjust the capacity of the company. Sulzer is adapting...
Sulzer’s innovative CPE ANSI process pumps exceed the strictest energy regulations for all industries, as...
The BLUE BOX™ by Sulzer is a set of smart software services leveraging the Internet...