The last project involving skid mounted plants concerned the supply of a heat recovery steam generator, in particular a CO Boiler designed by Foster Wheleer Italiana, for the final user Saras Refinery.
The requirements related to the short available period for the erection, and steam generator has been designed in modules / skid.
The scope of the supply consists of detailed engineering, supply material, construction of steel casing and piping, refractory lining, NDT, painting and delivery.
- Delivery time of six months
- Schedule based on three shifts per day, seven days per week
- Boiler capacity of 130 t/h at 72.5 barg and 490°C
- Modules dimension of 6.5mt x 8mt X 4mt
- Average modules weight of 80t
- Total weight of steel casing is 300t
- Total weight of piping (C.S. and P22): 400t
- 6500 butt welds