With 50,000 employees serving 500,000 customers in almost 50 countries, Parker is literally everywhere you...
Transair® is a fast, flexible and easy-to-modify piping system for compressed air and industrial water applications.
Quick, instant connections eliminate the need to thread or solder pipe. The lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminium or stainless steel pipe is easy to handle and safe to work with on elevated platforms.
Modular, reusable and energy efficient, Transair significantly reduces labour time, making it the most cost-effective piping system today. Transair addresses the needs in critical applications where air purity is essential.
Safety and quality certifications:
- ISO 9001
- ASME B31.1 / B31.3
- CEE 97/23 (PED)
- UL94HB (connectors & valves)
- UL94V-2 (fixing clips)
- ISO8030 / EN12115 (flexible hoses)
Features and benefits:
- 1/2in (16.5mm) to 6in (168mm) pipe sizes
- No corrosion
- Full-bore design
- Optimum flow rates with less pressure drop
- Immediate pressurisation
- Leak-free guarantee
- Ten-year warranty
- Instrument and plant compressed air lines (lubricated or oil-free)
- Inert gas piping systems (argon, nitrogen, CO2, and helium)
- Vacuum piping systems
- Industrial water piping systems (glycol and water lines)
- Wastewater aeration and cooling water systems
- Pneumatic conveying and bag houses
- Potable water
- Compressor rooms
Better combustion for cleaner-burning engines.What we offer you:Aerospace engine experience that translates into higher sustained...
Parker Launches Advanced Anti-Corrosive Piston Rod Coating Technology for Harsh Environment and Outdoor Power Gen Applications
Parker Hannifin Corporation, the global leader in motion and control technologies, has introduced an advanced...
The Racor Division of Parker Hannifin Corporation, the global leader in motion and control technologies,...