Radar technology in general has been introduced to the process industry as being a measurement...
PROline Prosonic Flow is an ultrasonic time of flight measuring instrument that is installed directly on the pipelines via our DDU sensors. The ultrasonic flowmeter is used for the control of water volumes in the main water-cooling system. The transmitter DMU, which is mounted separately, completes the measurement system:
- External installation, easy to retrofit with no intrusion into the pipe
- Maintenance-free, no moving parts
- No obstructions in the pipeline no pressure loss
- Economical alternative for large diameters up to 4,000mm
Thermocouple Omnigrad TSC
In order to monitor the temperature in the oil line and the boiler burners, the thermocouple Omnigrad TSC and a weld-in pipe (form D) are used. The complete measuring point includes the head transmitter TMT:
- Welded thermowells for high-pressures and high temperatures
- Head transmitter TMT in two-wire version with HART® protocol
Measurement and Control Aspect of pH using Inductively Coupled Bidirectional Memosens Technology in Flue Gas Desulphurisation Process
pH measurement and control in a power utility is an integral part of process. One...