Justrite, a global leader in industrial safety products, announces the launch of a portable hand-washing...
Checkers™ supplies motion safety industrial lighting, which enables easy identification of heavy-duty equipment.
Built with high-output lights, these lights provide superior visibility during the day or night. The numbering panel is constructed from a high-intensity reflective material that is easy to read whether the sign is powered or off.
Designed to withstand high-pressure washing and impact, these durable lights are built with heavy-duty materials to withstand the harsh weather and working conditions frequently experienced in mining, construction and other industrial applications. They are rated at operating temperatures ranging from -60°F to 140°F (-50°C to 60°C).
- High output LED lights provide optimum visibility both day and night
- Perfect solution for identifying multiple vehicles
- Numbering can be viewed when the vehicle is not powered
- Durable construction withstands high-pressure washing, impact, vibration and big temperature shifts
- Minimises replacement and maintenance costs
Industrial Class I, Class II, and Class III Beacons
Checkers™ beacons and strobes provide superior performance and exceptional value. These high-efficiency beacons are independently lab-certified to meet SAE-J845 requirements for their respective classes. With several mounting options available, these signals are designed to function in a variety of different applications. They are built with heavy-duty materials to withstand the harsh working conditions frequently experienced in construction and other industrial applications.
- Integrated heat sink allows LEDs to be driven at higher intensities without sacrificing performance (Class I and II)
- Can be used as a steady burn, non-flashing beacon
- Lens and dust cover made from UV-stabilized polycarbonate (Class I and II)
- Ten Class I and II, as well as eight Class III changeable flash patterns, including high-intensity rotational light output
- Magnet Mount option includes Neodymium anti-scratch magnets that are positioned wider on the base for superior holding power while eliminating vehicle scratches and scuffs
- Dual power plug switch allows the user to easily switch flash patterns without leaving driver seat (including off)
LED work lights
Checkers™ LED work lights contain their own intelligent control circuitry. Multiple light modules can be flashed on a vehicle lighting system without a controller. By applying power to the string of lights, each light will be able to flash in several patterns set by a master light on the string. Light modules can also be connected to a master controller to make arrow sticks or arrow boards, or other special light control requests.
- Heavy-duty industrial die-cast base
- The enclosure is NEMA 4-rated
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Four-way operation: high, low, flashing and off
- Five programmable flash patterns and five available optic output selections: wide (15˚ x 27˚), beam (9˚), spread, combination of beam and spread, and diffused
- Intelligent control circuitry with optional compact user-friendly controllers
- Operates from 12V to 24V
- Rotate 360˚ and tilts 30˚ forward and back
Justrite, a global leader in industrial safety products, announced the launch of QuietSite Noise Reduction...
Notrax® is one of the world’s largest integrated manufacturers of dust control and industrial floor...
Justrite has introduced a Clean & Disinfect PPE Station with Stand. Place boards in centrally...