Cooling towers and heat exchangers play an important role in power plant operations.
Cooling towers cool the circulating water and help reduce the temperature of processes, while heat exchangers are used for extra cooling as well as to recover heat from the waste gases of gas turbines.
Finding suppliers of cooling towers and heat exchangers
Power Technology has listed leading suppliers of cooling towers and heat exchangers based on its intel, insights and decades-long experience in the sector.
The list includes suppliers of different types of cooling towers and heat exchangers, as well as associated equipment, for power generation plants.
The information available in the download document is useful for power plant operators, procurement officers, engineers, and any other individual involved in the acquisition and maintenance of cooling towers and heat exchangers.
The download contains detailed information on manufacturers and suppliers, their product and service offerings, and contact details to help with purchase decisions.
Cooling towers and heat exchangers for power plants
Cooling towers, heat exchangers and associated services for power generation plants include, but are not limited to:
- Natural draft cooling towers
- Mechanical draft cooling towers, including counter flow induced draft and cross-flow induced draft
- Cooling tower components, such as frame and casing, fill, and fans, as well as spare parts
- Plate heat exchangers
- Exhaust gas heat exchangers
- Power generation heat exchangers, condensate hear exchangers, feedwater heat exchangers and moisture separator reheaters
- Engineering, repair, and maintenance services for cooling towers and condensers