Accruent is one of the leading providers of physical resource management solutions and has introduced...
What’s New in Meridian 2016 Service Pack 1
- Support for AutoCAD 2017 editions
- Support for Revit 2017
- Support for Inventor 2017
- Several improvements to Revit integration to enhance the support for multi-user editing of Revit files
- Integration of AutoVue 21 to support viewing for later versions of the supported viewing formats.
- Several printing issues with AutoVue client/server were addressed.
- Revit IFC files generated by Publisher are now shown correctly.
- Revit render engine now supports Export Setup as export parameter
- References paths can now be specified for Teigha render engines
- Support for AutoCAD 2017 editions using the native render engine
- Support for Revit 2017 using the native render engine
- Support for Inventor 2017 using the native render engine
Access technical information or discover your upgrade options.
Continue reading this article on our website.
Meridian Mobile allows maintenance teams to stay in control of their engineering asset information even...
Accruent offers a full CAD-platform independent solution for engineering drawing management where utilities can store,...