Hauff-Technik Launch First Modular Seal with Integrated Installation Control
The first modular seal with integrated installation control is now available from Hauff-Technik.
Hauff-Technik has innovatively refined well tried technology on the modular seal GKD!
GKD – convincing at first sight:
- visible installation security: All yellow. Done!
- thanks to the integrated inspection window you have an eye all time on the installation procedure
- no torque control key required
- simply quicker installed: All yellow: Installation time saved!
- no waiting time
- no time consuming repeated retightening
- nuts molded in pressure plate, therefore no loose parts
The modular system is suitable for all kind of pipes and diameter combinations. Beside the installation security Hauff-Technik placed importance on the use of highest quality materials. The rubber seals are produced in high quality rubber in EPDM or if required also in NBR. All metal parts are made of high quality stainless steel V4A (AISI 316L).
The GKD, made in Germany is tight up to 5 bar (approved by Lloyds register) and is the ideal sealing for pipes in core drilled holes or wall sleeves.
Hauff-Technik raises the bar with this product in the range of modular seals!
Yellow. Safe. Installed.