Tanjung Bin Energy (TBE) power plant, also known as T4, is a supercritical coal-fired power plant located in Johor, Malaysia.
The BRUKS Group develops, manufactures and sells complete solutions to customers within the power generation industry for global bulk materials handling, bio fuels and wood processing.
BRUKS provides systems for the processing, storage/reclaiming and handling of bio fuels, coal and bulk materials, which typically include key components from BRUKS such as the TUBULATOR® conveyor, stacker / reclaimers, circular screw reclaimers, ship loaders, chippers, hogs and various screens.
We are also a leading supplier of mobile in-woods chippers for the production of fuel chips and biomass.
Biomass project engineering, technical support, installation, start-up, training, and remote-monitoring/servicing
BRUKS provides biomass project engineering, technical support, installation, start-up, training, and remote-monitoring/servicing of machine functions. We are headquartered in Sweden with regional offices in Germany, the US and China.
Biomass handling systems
BRUKS supplies turnkey biomass handling systems, which includes engineering, project management, equipment supply, controls, PLC and MCC, installation, commissioning, support, service and spare parts.
Wood chips, bark, fines, biofuel and bulk-materials storage services
BRUKS offers storage products for most types of materials. Our silos can be used for the storage of wood chips, bark, fines and biofuel. BRUKS Rockwood supplies complete stockyard equipment and systems for most bulk materials. Equipment and systems range from the smallest semi-automated systems to the largest fully automated systems, including open storage and closed or covered storage configurations.
Air-supported conveying systems
BRUKS provides the TUBULATOR, the world’s leading air-supported conveying system since 1992. The TUBULATOR conveyor represents a new environmentally friendly method of transporting bulk goods with high capacity and speeds, in an energy-saving, dust-free and spill-free system.
The air-supported conveyor is built as a closed system of steel tubes. Inside the conveyor tube, a rubber belt runs at high speed on top of an air cushion provided by fans.
The TUBULATOR comes in several sizes and can be installed indoors or outdoors. It can be delivered with long self-supporting spans and for capacities up to 4,500m³/hr. The benefits of the TUBULATOR are as follows:
- Up to 40% higher capacity than same belt width with 45° trough design
- Totally enclosed for spill-free and dust-free transportation
- Low maintenance costs with moving parts only at head and tail ends
- Low noise levels
- Environmentally friendly, with low-power consumption
Bio-energy machines and processing plants
BRUKS provides machines and complete plants for processing and handling wood-fiber materials, wood fuels and other fuels within the bio-energy sector, including chippers, screens, hogs, TUBULATOR conveyors, various storage solutions, ship loaders and receiving stations.
Handling and processing system supply / projects
BRUKS Group has been involved in the following recently closed or ongoing projects:
- Millenium Energy, California, US – complete fuel handling and processing system for an electric power generation plant, 45MW(e)
- Stadwerke Leipzig, Kraftwerk Wittenberg, Germany – complete fuel handling and processing system for an electric power and heat generation plant, 20MW (e)
- Övik Energi, Sweden – complete fuel handling system for an electric power and heat generation plant, 130MW(t)
- Green Circle Bio Energy, Florida, US – complete feed stock handling system for the world’s largest Woodpellet production plant; annual capacity 500,000t.
- Salt River Project, Arizona, US – two storage and reclaiming systems for coal, each with 90,000t storage capacity
Mayo Renewable Power (MRP) started the construction of its 42.5MW biomass-powered combined heat and power (CHP) plant, located at the Killala Business Park in County Mayo, following the declaration of the project's financial closure in June 2015.