S.T. Cotter Turbine Services would like to invite you to attend Electric Power 2012 as our guest. It is always great to see you in person, and we have several exciting new developments we would like to show you.
We will be there all week and would like to meet you. We could set a time to discuss how S.T. Cotter Turbine Services can become your WBENC/DBE Certified union field service contractor. We hope that you are able come and visit us in booth # 1100, 15 May – 17 May at Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland, US.
S.T. Cotter Turbine Services has more than 200 years of combined experience with field service and management personnel and we continue to grow in the services we provide each year. We travel nationwide, have an EMR rate of .93 and have worked on every, if not almost every, OEM Turbine.
We would like to be considered as a vendor to provide our rotating equipment inspection and /or overhaul services to kraft. Our core competencies are as follows:
- Combustion turbine maintenance. Combustion inspections, hot gas path inspections, major overhauls, generator inspections, bore scopes, vibration and performance analysis, parts procurement and much more
- Steam turbine maintenance. Modular maintenance (single turbine HP-IP-LP) generator inspections, valve outages, full major outages, retro fit work, vibration and performance analysis, part procurement, steam path repair, audits and much more
- Predictive and preventative maintenance. Onsite routine predictive and preventative maintenance helps our customers maintain running campaign lengths with minimal or no down time
While in attendance, you will have access to:
- Visit 500+ exhibits showcasing the Power Generation Industry’s latest solutions
- Hear about the biggest challenges facing the industry from executives of top industry associations at the opening keynote session and roundtable
- Learn about new EPA air regulations and find out how generating companies are adjusting in the ‘Clearing the Air on Air Emission Regulations’ mega session
- Attend industry outlook sessions with industrial info resources – hear the latest project spending activity reports
- Network and exchange ideas with thousands of your peers during evening receptions on the exhibit floor
- Talk one-on-one with industry leaders and technical experts
Don’t miss this once-a-year event for generating companies, OEMs, E/P/Cs and companies serving the power generation industry.
We hope to see you in Baltimore.