On 7 November, Meeraner has a DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited test laboratory for manual non-destructive tests, including radiographic, ultrasonic, penetrant, magnetic powder and visual inspection of metallic materials in the metal-producing and metal-working industries and in plant engineering.
The company can now offer customers the best possible standard of non-destructive testing – as always in the usual Meeraner quality.
Meeraner performs non-destructive material testing and offers comprehensive advice. Our test engineers are certified according to level 2 and 3, while they have many years of experience with highly complex, pressurised components.
We also test directly on site. As a perfect complement, we have a permanent representation of the TÜV Süd on the premises.
Non-destructive material testing
High-quality components and parts stay in their installed position, without being damaged in the course of the test. For this purpose, we offer you a range of non-destructive, tried and tested methods. These include:
- Radiographic test / X-ray test RT
- Ultrasonic test UT
- Magnetic particle testing MT (surface crack testing)
- Penetration test PT (surface crack testing)
- Visual inspection VT (video endoscopy)
Advice and analysis
What details should you give special attention to? Where are hidden obstacles? How can you limit possible damages? Is a test still performed on time? Which procedure is the correct one? Our experts are at your disposal with their entire know-how:
- Consulting on the selection of test methods
- Preparation of reference blocks for component testing
- Material determination (PMI test)
- Coating thickness measurements
- Roughness measurements
- Hardness measurements
- Pressure tests
- 3D measurement with FARO Laser Tracker