Meeraner Dampfkesselbau has recently set new priorities in plant engineering and has expanded its range...
Meeraner Dampfkesselbau and participants from more than 30 countries recently took part in the seventh Waste-to-Energy conference in Vienna, Austria.
Besides an interesting programme about the current issues of the European industry, the IRRC once again offered a great opportunity to meet politics, science and technology experts in the industry.
The exchange of experiences, ideas and concepts allowed effective cooperation and promoted development in the new EU-member states.
Topics discussed this year have been:
- EU policies and developments
- Country reports
- Technology of waste incineration
- Energy efficiency and use
- Experience with materials and corrosion
- Flue gas treatment
- Example plants and experiences in the plant construction an operation
Alternative waste-to-energy processes
- Mechanical-biological treatment
- Utilisation of solid recovered fuels
- Pyrolysis and gasification
From corrosion-resistant to thermally conductive, from wear-resistant to pliable: Tube materials used in industry have...
On 7 November, Meeraner has a DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited test laboratory for manual...
Saxony's Prime Minister Michael Kretschmer visited Meeraner's exhibition stand at the 50th Power Plant Colloquium...