Denman Instrumentation Instrumentation, Electrical and Commissioning Personnel and Support
Denman Instrumentation can provide a team of highly skilled and experienced managers, engineers and technicians that specialise in the instrumentation, electrical and commissioning needs of clients within the power industry.
We provide additional resources for EPC contractors looking for a reliable team that can complete project work on time and to a high standard, therefore alleviating any of the added stress that is sometimes associated with contract labour.
Instrumentation, electrical and commissioning support services
We have extensive experience in providing instrumentation, electrical and commissioning support services, and our level of repeat business is testament to the value and expertise we offer our clients. They value our commitment to providing a first-class service and a long-term partnership.
Our range of instrumentation, electrical and commissioning support services includes:
- Project management — site managers, commissioning managers and planning
- Loop and function checks — from field device to operator station; producing as-built drawings
- Calibration — flow, pressure, level and temperature instrumentation, MOVs and pneumatic positioners
- Commissioning — putting into operation all instrumentation, electrical control panels and switchgear
- Maintenance — routine checks, calibrations and breakdowns
- Vital shutdown and outage work — A, B and C planned-outage works
- Profibus commissioning — hardware configuration of DP and PA, wiring fault-finding, and use of BT200 and ProfiTrace diagnostics
- Comp Ex hazardous area work — Comp Ex trained personnel for inspection work
- Operation — running a plant during the commissioning phase
Turnkey instrument and electrical support for power projects
Denman Instrumentation has an enviable reputation for providing turnkey instrument and electrical support for power projects and those in other industries. We are a one-stop location that can solve all your instrument and electrical requirements for your next project.
Instrumentation, electrical and commissioning support for refineries, plants and offshore facilities
Whether it is on an oil refinery in Scotland, a chemical processing plant in South America or on an offshore facility in the Gulf of Mexico, Denman Instrumentation can provide the answer to your instrumentation, electrical and commissioning needs.
Pharmaceutical, water treatment and manufacturing personnel and support
If your business is not in the power sector don’t despair, as we also have many years’ experience in the pharmaceutical, water treatment and general manufacturing industries, where Denman Instrumentation can also provide you with all the support you may require.
Global instrumentation, electrical and commissioning support
Over the last 15 years we have worked in many countries and with many cultures, helping support the local work force to complete there projects in a safe and timely manner. Our technical knowledge in the power industry is second-to-none, making us a world leader in instrument and electrical support.
From Asia to South America, Europe to Africa and the UK to the Middle East, we have worked across the world providing teams of technicians and engineers to help complete projects efficiently.
ISO-certified provider of instrumentation, electrical and commissioning support services
As members of the Institute of Measurement and Control and the British Standards Institute we are always working to the latest available information. We are an ISO 9001:2000 registered company, meaning you can be assured of our commitment to providing a quality service.