Power System Design is pleased to announce its new trading identity as PSD Energy, effective as of the 17th of September 2013.
The company’s new brand enforces its capabilities in high voltage substation services. PSD Energy have been delivering substation projects since 2005 with a focus on quality, technical expertise and project delivery to meet the stringent design and reliability demands of the HV power network.
Please note that the company’s new email address structure will be as follows: first initial last firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSD Energy have also recently opened a new office in Sydney, Australia. The new office has strengthened PSD Energy’s presence and service offering along the eastern sea boarder.
PSD Energy’s services overview:
- Project management, including detailed design, procurement, supply, installation & commissioning
- Detailed design covering primary and secondary electrical plant, including civil and mechanical components of the plant
- Supply, manufacture and installation of secondary equipment (protection / metering and SCADA)
- Design, manufacture and factory acceptance testing of transportable buildings
- Complete factory acceptance testing of integrated control and protection systems
- Complete factory acceptance testing of primary plant equipment
- Complete site acceptance testing including secondary injections, primary injections and stability testing
- Commissioning and hand-over of a complete and functional power system
Please visit our newly updated website at www.psdenergy.com.
PSD Energy now has a new face, a new image and a wider range of expertise for HV project delivery.