The RITZ Solid Insulated Bus-Bar System provides transmission services for higher currents and / or limited space requirements.
RITZ provides a cost-effective and safe alternative to parallel-connected cable systems, metal-enclosed bus bar or bus duct systems.
Cast-resin solid-insulated bus bar systems
RITZ cast-resin SIS solid-insulated bus bar systems are available up to to 40.5kV and 6.500A and cast-insulated Bushings up to 72.5kV & 8.000A.
They are especially useful for transmission of higher currents and/or limited space requirements, providing a cost-effective and save alternative to parallel-connected cable systems, metal-enclosed bus bar or bus duct systems.
Specific benefits of our cast-resin bus bars include:
RITZ Instrument Transformers
- Compact design
- Reduced requirements for the installation space
- Small bending radii
- 3-dimensional geometric shape is possible
- Natural cooling due to effectual conductor design
- High opererational reliability due to factory routine test of each bus bar
- No maintenance
Safety benefits include:
- Touch safe
- Fully insulated and capacitive graded system
- High thermal and dynamic short-circuit current withstand capabilities
- Excluded phase to phase short circuits
- No toxic fumes in case of fire: self-extinguishing
- High operational reliability due to routine test for each bus bar element
Construction and installation
We provide a range of construction and installation for cast-resin bus bars. Installation is simple due to its standardised nature.
We minimise the project engineering customers have to do, by providing a complete engineering service for bus bar routing, including a fixation system as a 3D CAD model, complete installation documentation, and supervisor support.
Instrument transformers are transformers that convert high currents or voltages into measurable and standardised currents or voltages, which are proportional and in-phase to the primary signal.
RITZ supplies medium-voltage and low-voltage instrument transformers.
RITZ produces transformers in glass-fibre reinforced vacuum technology (GVT) for ratings up to 25MVA and 40.5kV voltage class for various applications.
RITZ Instrument Transformers, a leading supplier of cast-resin bus bar systems, will be exhibiting at booth 2382 at POWERGEN 2010. The following products will be presented: SIS cast-resin insulated bus bar systems Cast-resin insulated power transformers Low-
RITZ Instrument Transformers GmbH