“The Nigerian Electricity Expo is highly the premier platform to gather and exchange information about strategy and technology for electric power generation and distribution.
The 3rd edition of the Nigeria Electricity Expo slated for 8th-10th of December 2015 in Abuja, Nigeria promises to live up to its expectation as Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa with over 150 million end users of Power.
Over 40,000 MWs of electricity is expected in 2020.
The present Government is doing everything in the right path to take power to the next level through public private partnership.
The Nigeria Electricity Expo 2015 event will attract high calibre attendees including the Nigeria Government, Stakeholders, International Government energy departments, OGKs & TGKs, Equipment Manufacturers, EPCs and Industry Consultants.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN NIGERIA ELECTRICITY EXPO
The Nigeria Electricity Expo 2015 features the major players within Nigeria and the international power industry displaying and demonstrating the latest device, services and technologies, representing unrivaled networking and business opportunities for attendees and exhibitors.
Why participate in the Nigeria Electricity Expo 2015.
– Nigeria stands as one of the largest economy in Africa
– Over 40,000 megawatts of electricity is expected to be generated within now and 2020.
– Reinforce commitment to the market place.
– Raise your company profile awareness.
– Showcase your products and technologies and develop new customer base.
– Meet industry key decision makers under one roof.
– Unique access to the Power generation industry in Nigeria.
– Promote new products and services to the Industry.
– An opportunity to create sales and make lasting relationship with clients in Nigeria/Africa.
– Meet your prospective customers face to face.”