Burgess-Aarding atmospheric vent silencers are typically used in conjunction with a relief, safety or start-up...
To achieve higher efficiency levels, gas turbine waste heat is used to generate process steam or steam turbine operation.
Our Peerless-Aarding brand gas turbine bypass exhaust systems allow flexible operation of the power island as well as the capability of starting the gas turbine in rapid starting mode and allowing the heat recovery steam generator (HRSG) to gradually come online.
Our systems are fitted with state-of-the-art diverter systems with valves that can be designed as pivot or toggle type, and can accommodate both hydraulic and electric drives. We confidently deliver premium quality systems to meet your specific requirements, to maximise performance efficiency and reliability.
- Low total cost of ownership
- Optimal performance operating systems that offer the flexibility of fast power and increases the life of an HRSG
- State-of-the-art diverter systems
- Capability to accommodate both hydraulic and electric drives
- Optional seal air systems
The current market environment is pushing the operational conditions of industrial gas turbine systems to...
CECO Environmental will be at this year's Powergen International event that is being held at...