Burgess-Aarding atmospheric vent silencers are typically used in conjunction with a relief, safety or start-up...
Exhaust ducts are predominantly applied as a transition between diffuser and diverter systems, or between the diverter system and HRSG (inlet ducts).
Our Peerless-Aarding brand gas turbine exhaust duct is engineered using the latest cold casing design, adapted to your operational conditions. With premium materials and decades of experience, we deliver custom-made solutions designed to prevent cracks and damages on duct walls, while exceeding both thermal and acoustical processes based on local and governmental requirements.
- Low total cost of ownership
- High value and reliable systems designed to meet both thermal (maximum surface temperatures) and acoustical (noise level) requirements
- Optimal efficiency and performance by accommodating high gas flows and start-stop operations
- Maximum uptime
- Turning vanes
- Fast opening and closing access doors
- Compensator connection flanges
The current market environment is pushing the operational conditions of industrial gas turbine systems to...
CECO Environmental will be at this year's Powergen International event that is being held at...