Worldwide, countries have made commitments to significantly increase their share of electricity generated from renewable...
The GSG is a BB5-type pump intended for feed water applications in fossil, industrial, and large biomass-fired power plants.
The horizontal pump is ready to use without pre-warming and is able to absorb high forces and movements thanks to its centreline mounting.
- Price-competitive multi-stage barrel pump
- Centreline mounting absorbs high forces and moments
- No pre-warming required
- Hydrodynamic bearings for higher energy services
- Self-equalised tilting pad thrust bearing Kingsbury type to accommodate thrust variations in transient conditions
- Feed water
Main design features
- High head per stage and balanced radial loads
- Diffuser-type allows replacement of individual stage pieces
- Stacked rotor with staggered keyways to transmit torque
- Dynamically balanced rotor for smooth operation
- Design of balance drum and axial thrust bearing for extreme conditions
Lower volumes triggered targeted measures to adjust the capacity of the company. Sulzer is adapting...
Sulzer’s innovative CPE ANSI process pumps exceed the strictest energy regulations for all industries, as...
The BLUE BOX™ by Sulzer is a set of smart software services leveraging the Internet...