The GSG is a BB5-type pump intended for feed water applications in fossil, industrial, and large biomass-fired power plants.
The horizontal pump is ready to use without pre-warming and is able to absorb high forces and movements thanks to its centreline mounting.
- Price-competitive multi-stage barrel pump
- Centreline mounting absorbs high forces and moments
- No pre-warming required
- Hydrodynamic bearings for higher energy services
- Self-equalised tilting pad thrust bearing Kingsbury type to accommodate thrust variations in transient conditions
- Feed water
Main design features
- High head per stage and balanced radial loads
- Diffuser-type allows replacement of individual stage pieces
- Stacked rotor with staggered keyways to transmit torque
- Dynamically balanced rotor for smooth operation
- Design of balance drum and axial thrust bearing for extreme conditions