Worldwide, countries have made commitments to significantly increase their share of electricity generated from renewable...
The HPT pump is particularly designed for boiler feed applications in thermal power stations.
The pumps are improved to provide effective operation over an extended period of time, decreasing operating and maintenance costs.
- Maximum safety due to double casing design. Pipework connections remain undisturbed during disassembly
- High-strength barrel material to resist thermal shock
- Full cartridge pull-out for rapid changeover
- Design features that eliminate the need for pre-warming in most installations
- Long operating life regardless of the operating mode
- Main boiler feed in thermal power stations
Main design features
- Barrel design incorporates many design features resulting from Sulzer / EPRI research contract
- Axial thrust compensation by balance piston to avoid damage during transient conditions
- Fully rated double-acting tilting pad thrust bearing
- Radial grooves for increased radial stiffness, reduced effect on rotor tilting, and good rotor dynamic behaviour
- Swirl break at balance piston to maintain rotor stability, even when the running clearances are worn
Capacities: Up to 4,000m3/h / 17,600 US gpm
Heads: Up to 4,200m / 13,800ft
Pressures: Up to 450bar / 6,530psi
Temperatures: Up to 220°C / 430°F
Discharge sizes: Up to 500mm / 20in
Maximum speed of rotation: 6,750rpm
Lower volumes triggered targeted measures to adjust the capacity of the company. Sulzer is adapting...
Sulzer’s innovative CPE ANSI process pumps exceed the strictest energy regulations for all industries, as...
The BLUE BOX™ by Sulzer is a set of smart software services leveraging the Internet...