The L Series Silencer is for steam generator outlets, safety valves, start valves and air compressor breathers (blow-off valves).
The noise propagating along the pipe is channelled into the silencer. After having crossed the reactive section the gas flow enters the dissipative section, which uses a special sound-absorbing elements to deaden the medium-high frequencies.
- Shell: carbon steel Fe 430B
- Reactive section: stainless steel AISI 304
- Dissipative section: sound-deadening bored elements in carbon steel Fe360B filled with mineral wool materials at differentiated density
- Finish: 60 micron anti-rust coating for temperatures up to 100°C
- Flange and counterflange: not included