Worldwide, countries have made commitments to significantly increase their share of electricity generated from renewable...
Both investment and lifecycle expenditures are taken into consideration when constructing the best possible pump, as an enhanced hydraulic design guarantees maximum effectiveness.
M-series pumps have a modular design, allowing Sulzer to find the most efficient solution to meet customer requirements.
- Modular hydraulics for high efficiency in a wide range of operating conditions
- Centreline mounted with large branch sizes for optimised inlet flow, low noise level and higher allowable forces and moments
- Unaffected by rapid temperature variations
- Stiff shaft design for critical speeds above the maximum operating speed
- Multiple screws mechanical tensioners are used on large sizes to allow simpler tightening and loosening
- Main boiler feed in captive, independent, combined cycle, concentrated solar, biomass, and industrial power plants
- Start-up boiler feed in utility thermal power plants
- High-pressure water in general industry
Main design features
- Up to four impeller sets per pump size
- Optimal hydraulic selection to meet exactly the operating data and low net positive suction head required (NPSHr)
- Double suction first-stage impeller available for selected pump sizes
- Balance drum and axial thrust bearing designed for long life under extreme operating conditions is standard
- Balance disc is optional
- Permanent magnetic lift-off device is available for frequent start-stop operation
- Paired, fan-cooled taper roller thrust bearings are standard for balance drum configuration
- Optional sleeve radial bearings and double acting tilting pad with forced lubrication
Capacities: Up to 1,000m3/h / 4,400 US gpm
Heads: Up to 2,400m / 8,200ft
Suction pressures: Up to 50bar / 725psi
Discharge pressures: Up to 350bar / 5,080psi
Temperatures: Up to 210 °C / 410 °F
Discharge sizes: Up to 200mm / 8in
Maximum speed of rotation: Up to 4,000rpm
Lower volumes triggered targeted measures to adjust the capacity of the company. Sulzer is adapting...
Sulzer’s innovative CPE ANSI process pumps exceed the strictest energy regulations for all industries, as...
The BLUE BOX™ by Sulzer is a set of smart software services leveraging the Internet...