MSA Latchways has revolutionised the rescue process with the development of the PRDm, an integrated harness system allowing self-rescue. The device is contained in a small ‘backpack’ attached to a full body harness. With the PRD, devising a rescue plan becomes very easy in a lot of electrical applications involving operations with aerial lift or an elevated worksite.
Features and benefits:
- Easy to use, no specialist training is required
- Height of descent up to 20m
- Safe descent speed: 0.5 – 2m per second
- Worker extended capacity up to 140kg
- ATEX assessed for use in safe use in explosive environment