Working in gas, coal, oil, hydroelectric, renewable or nuclear power plants is challenging. From generation...
MSA Latchways has revolutionised the rescue process with the development of the PRDm, an integrated harness system allowing self-rescue. The device is contained in a small ‘backpack’ attached to a full body harness. With the PRD, devising a rescue plan becomes very easy in a lot of electrical applications involving operations with aerial lift or an elevated worksite.
Features and benefits:
- Easy to use, no specialist training is required
- Height of descent up to 20m
- Safe descent speed: 0.5 – 2m per second
- Worker extended capacity up to 140kg
- ATEX assessed for use in safe use in explosive environment