Doors are one of the most critical points in the sound-proofing of buildings.
Our single and double leaf sound-proof doors can be used as internal or external door of industrial and residential buildings, and for technical rooms, whenever there is a need for insulation from loud noise.
- Door shell: single and double leaf, made in thick gauge steel, with high-performance acoustic seals. 60 micron matt grey anti-rust finish
- Insulation: noise-insulation material
- Door frame: steel frame to anchor directly to masonry wall or on suitable structures. Triple rebate perimetrical sections ensure maximum acoustic seal
- Hinges: special heavy-duty hinges, specifically built to bear the weight of the door, are mounted on thrust bearings and are provided with grease nipples
- Sound-proofing capacity: evaluation index Rw 53 dB