Worldwide, countries have made commitments to significantly increase their share of electricity generated from renewable...
SJD (CEP) pumps are specified wherever inadequate NPSH is obtainable, either due to system restraints or liquids functioning close to their vapour pressure.
NPSH requirements of the pump are met by simply adjusting the length of the pump and can, with the advantage of minimised floor space usage.
- Carbon graphite product lubricated bearing in bowls and columns for long maintenance-free periods
- Removable seal housing allows servicing of the throttle bushing without removing the head
- Separate fabricated driver stand allows the use of one suction and discharge head per pump size
- Spacer coupling allows servicing of the mechanical seal and thrust bearing as required
- Can has lateral and anti-rotational ribs that provide uniform inlet velocity along the can length
Condensate extraction and heater drain pumps in:
- Thermal power plants
- Nuclear power plants
- Industrial power plants
- Concentrated solar power (CSP) plants
Main design features
- Single suction (high net suction specific speed NSS) or double suction (low NSS) impellers provide high head for the first stage
- Replaceable wear ring surface for impellers and bowls
- Cast of fabricated suction and discharge head
- Shaft sealing using a single or double mechanical seal
- Axial thrust bearing in the pump or motor
Capacities: Up to 4,900m3/h / 21,560 US gpm
Heads: Up to 400m / 1,300ft
Pressures: Up to 94bar / 1,360 psi
Temperatures: Up to 100°C / 212°F
Maximum speed of rotation: Up to 1,800rpm
Lower volumes triggered targeted measures to adjust the capacity of the company. Sulzer is adapting...
Sulzer’s innovative CPE ANSI process pumps exceed the strictest energy regulations for all industries, as...
The BLUE BOX™ by Sulzer is a set of smart software services leveraging the Internet...