The Young & Franklin 3010 Series sonic flow gas control valves (GCVs) are electro-mechanically actuated...
Young & Franklin provides customers with a wide range of technical support services to ensure optimal fluid control solutions before, during and after the sale.
The company’s application and sales engineering team can provide customers with support and guidance in selecting the appropriate Young & Franklin solution, including:
- System design review and component requirement analysis
- Valve and guide vane actuator sizing analysis
- Focused tear-down, failure analysis and inspection reports
- Real-time application troubleshooting and consultation
- Existing equipment device history record
- Remanufacture vs replace consultation
- Hydraulic to electric conversions
- Gas control system simplification
- Installation, maintenance and operation guidance
- On-site application surveys
- RFI, RFQ, RFP services
- Final assembly and test procedures
- On-site application services
Please contact the company via the enquiry form to find out more.
The Young & Franklin 8650 Series electric inlet guide vane actuators are built to withstand...
Young & Franklin has been featured alongside other manufacturers in Power Engineering International's Volume 25,...