Industrial Fans for Power Applications
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Barker Jørgensen designs and manufactures a variety of fans and blowers for industrial power applications both onshore and offshore.
Fans for dryers, boilers, filters and chimneys
We meet the demands for high-efficiency in the power industry, with items such as:
- Main supply fans
- Extraction fans
- Induced / forced draft fans
- Combustion fans
- Boiler fans
- Fluid bed exhaust fans
- Cooling air fans
- High-pressure blowers
- Fans for clean air supply / general ventilation
Barker Jørgensen fans are used in power plants worldwide, in industrial applications such as dryers, boilers, filters and chimneys.
The centrifugal fan programme will typically cover airflows from 1,000m³/hr to 400,000m³/hr and pressures up to 70,000pa (10psi).
Customised fans for power plants
Our decades of experience in the marine industry has earned us a reputation for providing ships with critical parts, supporting project engineers and buyers in reaching the optimum solution.
The needs of each application are different, so we decide on the materials, noise and energy efficiency when building our fans.
Fans for marine applications
Barker Jørgensen offers a wide range of accessories and customisation such as::
- Attenuators in both mild and stainless steel
- Impellers available in steel, AISI 304 / 304L / 316 / 316L / 321
- Casing and rack available in steel, AISI 304 / 304L / 316 / 316L
- Surfaces can be treated by pickling, polishing, glass blasting or epoxy treatment
- Can be fitted with attenuators in steel, AISI 304 / 304L / 316 / 316L, with wash and drainable baffles for CIP operation
- Installation may be enclosed in easy accessible noise cabinets with simple assembly onsite
- Noise and heat insulation rockwool covered with steel/AISI 304/304L/316/316L or galvanized steel
- Shaft seals and seal-welded casings
- Flexible connections with installation guide
- High-efficiency motors from all major brands such as ABB, Bevi, WEG and Siemens according to customer specifications
- Frequency inverters can be fitted
- Fans can be certified in accordance ATEX directives (94/9/EC and 1999/92EC)
- Available with explosion proof motor EExNa(Zone 2/22)
Barker Jørgensen has been supply high-efficiency fans for a range of industries for the past 50 years, having been originally established in 1918. Production takes place in facilities in Denmark and China, meeting the consistently high-standard the company is well-known for.