Safway is celebrating 80 Years Strong on Monday, February 29. This milestone anniversary would be...
The National Petrochemical & Refiners Association (NPRA) presented Safway Services with 11 Meritorious Safety Performance Awards at the 2011 NPRA Safety Awards Banquet, held 11 May at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel in Fort Worth, Texas.
“To receive 11 safety awards for our work at 11 different facilities by a national organization like NPRA is an incredible honor,” Steve Wilson, Safway’s VP of Refining and Petrochemicals, said. “It further exemplifies the emphasis that Safway places on a safe work environment on our jobsites.”
Safway received the following Meritorious Safety Performance Awards:
- Safway Services at Bayport Choate Plant of LyondellBasell Industries – 0.0 Total Recordable Incidence Rate (TRIR) in 50,060hr worked in 2010
- Safway Services at BP Cherry Point Refinery – 0.0 TRIR in 158,333hr worked in 2010
- Safway Services at Bayou Works of INEOS – 0.0 TRIR in 3,385hr worked in 2010
- Safway Services at Corpus Christi Complex of Flint Hills Resources, LP – 0.0 TRIR in 69,697hr worked in 2010
- Safway Services at Corpus Christi Complex of LyondellBasell Industries – 0.0 TRIR in 29,860hr worked in 2010
- Safway Services at Port Arthur Refinery of Motiva Enterprises, LLC – 0.0 TRIR in 23,145hr worked in 2010
- Safway Services at Port Arthur Refinery of TOTAL PETROCHEMICALS USA, INC – 0.0 TRIR in 190hr worked in 2010
- Safway Services at Puget Sound Refinery of Shell Oil Products US – 0.0 TRIR in 50,222hr worked in 2010
- Safway Services at Texas City Plant of Union Carbide Corporation – 0.0 TRIR in 159,684hr worked in 2010
- Safway Services at Wood River Refinery of ConocoPhillips – 0.0 TRIR in 295,292hr worked in 2010
- Safway Services at WRB Refining, LLC, Borger Refinery of ConocoPhillips – 0.0 TRIR in 148,446hr worked in 2010
The NPRA Safety Awards Program is part of a comprehensive safety program developed by NPRA’s Safety and Health Committee to promote accident prevention in petroleum refining and petrochemical manufacturing industries, as well as the contractors supporting them. Additionally, the program exists to publicly recognize those facilities that, for the previous year, have achieved a high safety standard in their daily operations.
Safway Services has been recognised for its outstanding safety practices by Consigli Construction Co., one...
The Safway Services team at the Phillips 66 Alliance Refinery in Belle Chasse, La., has...
This brochure, published by Red-D-Arc Welderentals presents the company's comprehensive range of power generation products...