RDE has been awarded a contract by Nuclear Power Plant Gösgen-Däniken Switzerland (KKG) to provide...
At the beginning of 2005 KSU contacted Rheinmetall Defence Electronics for the delivery of a toolset to support their simulator update projects of the R3 and R4 simulators of the NPP Ringhals in Sweden in the following areas:
- CAD-based input tool to transfer relais-logics into automated simulator model code generation
- Facility to integrate big logics (controllers, drive actuators) into so called compound object
- Online and offline testing of generated logic codes via the screen based CAD-tool including visualisation of internals within the compound objects
- Conventions for the generated models had to follow the requirements for implementation into the R3 and R4 simulation environment
- Implementation of a version control system for all I&C models
- KSU selected RDE as a reliable partner for the challenging task to deliver the toolset covering all needs of KSU for their projects
- In April/May 2005 RDE delivered their graphical toolset GLCAD and support services (training, installation test and commissioning) to KSU
- The facilities of the RDE tools enable KSU to overcome the problems with the paper-based plant I&C documentation to be used for simulation at the Ringhals NPP and to provide a computer based media to master future modifications of the I&C
- The employment of the modern design tools of RDE supports a reliability and quality improvement
- KSU and RDE are planning to cooperate also in oncoming projects
RDE is rated as one of the leading companies for safe and environmentally friendly simulation and training systems including the related services. The systems developed and manufactured by the company cover the entire range of simulation systems – from handling simulators to CBT and part task trainers through to full mission and tactical simulators including the supply of power plant simulators. We are a dependable and competent partner for the navy, army and air force, and also for a wide range of civil partners.
RDE has been awarded a contract to supply an engineering and training simulator to support...
RDE has developed a tool which supports the process of power plant construction, from the...
RDE has been awarded a contract to supply an engineering and training simulator to EnBW,...