Multi-Roll Crushers by Gundlach Crushers Brand
TerraSource Global provides Gundlach roll crushers in four model series with single-stage and two-stage designs and produces precise product sizing with fewer fines.
Roll crushers are available with Gundlach’s breakthrough 3-D crushing technology that includes intermeshing continuous tooth roll design and positive roll timing that delivers the industry’s best dimensional product control, fewer fines and elimination of over-size material.
Gundlach’s roll crushers deliver higher quality cubical product, minimal fines and consistently repeatable performance for sizing coal, coke, glass, fertilizer, potash, salts, lime, limestone, soft ores, friable materials and industrial minerals.
Advantages and benefits include:
- The only crusher able to produce cubical product with uniform sizing and less fines
- Slow roll speed, low horsepower
- Accepts large feed sizes up to 1200mm
- Minimum fines generation
- Excellent top size control without slabbing
- Throughput can range from 10 TPH up to over 6000 TPH
- Product size adjustment in a few minutes while crusher is running
- Nitroil® Tramp Metal Protection System (optional)
We also have the Mountaineer Sizer II available, designed for primary or secondary sizing of coals, industrial minerals and ores with minimum fines.
Mountaineer® II Sizer design features and benefits include:
- Modular design and uni-frame construction
- Off-the-shelf standard parts
- Separate link gearbox
- Tougher design and dependability
- More tramp metal protection technology
- Optional torque limiters
- Optional electronic torque limiting devices
- Allows for quick changeout of components
- Increased uptime and minimised maintenance costs
- Extremely rugged
- High-capacity machine
- Economically designed with low headroom and structural requirements