Radar technology in general has been introduced to the process industry as being a measurement...
Density measurement of gypsum suspension is important for the efficiency of the flue gas scrubbers. If a certain concentration is achieved, the suspension will be grounded off. Density measurement can be provided by Promass Coriolis mass flowmeter or Gammapilot radiometric measurement.
Promass – coriolis mass flowmeter:
- Measures density and quantity with one device (two signal outputs)
- Effective in aggressive and abrasive gypsum suspension
- Accuracy up to 0.0005g/cm³ for best controlling of the desulphurisation plant
- Alternative to density measurement with radiometric measuring technology
Gammapilot – radiometric measurement:
- Measures density from outside the pipe
- No downtime
- Free of maintenance
- Unaffected by aggressive media
Measurement and Control Aspect of pH using Inductively Coupled Bidirectional Memosens Technology in Flue Gas Desulphurisation Process
pH measurement and control in a power utility is an integral part of process. One...