The control room and offices of the Infraserv Höchst heating power plant are now equipped...
WEYTEC IP Grabber Cards capture video and audio content as well as keyboard and mouse interactions.
The data is converted to IP streams which are recorded over a standard network infrastructure. The IP Grabber cards are deployed in between the source and the input or output device and can be installed either at the source (in the system room) or at the desk. They do not interfere with existing hardware or software.
Video frame grabbers are installed between source PCs and screens and provide IP streams for a KVM recording system on the network (WEYTEC Evidence Capture).
Audio frame grabbers are installed between the source PC and peripheral devices at the desk, combinations of IP grabber cards provide IP streams for a KVM recording system on the network (WEYTEC Evidence Capture).
- Based on KVM IP extenders
- Intuitive control with smartTOUCH keyboards
- Collaboration & free seating across multiple locations
- Customizable, modular & adaptable to individual needs
- Roles and user rights management
- Scalable and future-proof technology
- Redundant configurations
- Independent from the customer network
- Integration of video walls
- Integration of 3rd party solutions
WEY Technology AG (WEYTEC) and its clients are ready for future technology development. The IP...
WEYTEC has announced a strategic partnership with AB-MICRO, a technology leader in Poland, specialising in...