A safety data sheet offering information on identifying substances, hazards and compositions. It also features...
For on-site transformer oil maintenance Utility Oils provides a mobile insulating oil processing plant, which is used to filter transformers and therefore extend the life of the unit while lowering costs.
Utility Oils has many years of experience and expertise in oil processing for power transformers. Skilled members of the team can carry out a range of projects from hot oil cleaning to vacuum filling, safely and quickly.
The mobile plant can be used to process oil for the initial fill, after refills or as a process to ensure all oil-filled equipment is at peak performance.
The plant features:
- Dual Filter facility with micron ratings down to 0.2.
- A heating facility in four stages offering a total of 160kW.
- Fully automated, with air operated valves, full interlock will close valves automatically.
- A variable flow rate of between 2,000 and 10,000 litres per hour.
- A capability of reducing in single pass content from 50ppm to 3ppm moisture and 12% gas content to less than 0.1% by volume. 98% of particulate matter will also be removed.
- In-line moisture meters to detect moisture from source and prior to transformer.
- A two stage vacuum facility offering a 200m³/hr vacuum pump and a 1400m³/hour vacuum booster, a 2nd pair of vacuum / booster pumps to allow multiple units to be placed under vacuum simultaneously, offering 0.05mb.
Equipment onboard the plant includes a 2000l fuel tank, 350Kva generator unit, spill prevention equipment, first aid kits and drip trays.
Testing facilities onboard the plant include Megger 100Kv dielectric breakdown test equipment and a Karl Fischer Moisture Meter. Utility Oils can also offer independent laboratory samples for Moisture, DGA and Breakdown.