A start-up silica extraction company recently chose MEX to help with its maintenance. Driving factors...
Australia-based MEX are leading the way in the latest push to improve CMMS functionality.
MEX is continuously looking for ways to improve its software and make the user’s life easier, which has encouraged the company to develop one of the most advanced and powerful features ever – God Mode.
On Tuesday 17 July, God Mode was released as part of the MEX update. Set to streamline processes, which have previously required multiple steps to achieve, MEX God Mode focuses on security and the ease of customisation. It’s a one-step tool that enables the user to take control of security and administration settings, as well as providing a platform to customise each system to suit separate needs.
Setting up security is the most important thing when implementing and administering a CMMS system, and so it should be the most accessible procedure. MEX God Mode allows complete optimisation of Security settings with a simple click, allowing users immediate access to all four of the key components: Security, Mandatory, Change Names, and Custom Fields.
Processes, which previously required multiple steps to achieve the desired result, are now streamlined into a simple one-click process. Using visual markers, God Mode is easy to identify and utilise.
- Floating, remote-style control centre with full security administration functionality
- Click and drag security setup on any listing, menu and form in MEX
- Colour-coded markers on listings and forms to allow for quick and easy editing as well as previewing what settings are already in place
- The ability to change the text on any label, button, heading and more throughout MEX and all on the fly
- Customise any form with ease with a multitude of drag and drop controls
For existing users, all previous settings can still be accessed either through God Mode or extended navigation.
To read more about God Mode or trial it today, please visit www.mex.com.au/GodMode
The long-awaited MEX app for Android, Windows plus an updated iOS app are in the...
MEX has celebrated the 25th anniversary of its business within the maintenance management sector. Since...