The long-awaited MEX app for Android, Windows plus an updated iOS app are in the...
October marks National Safe Work Week in Australia. The event was established in 2008 as an educational platform to provide policy and guidance in work health and safety. This year’s theme is “Sharing Safety and Knowledge Benefits Everyone.” In this whitepaper, several topics will be explored relating to workplace health and safety, including:
- The impact of National Safe Work Week
- Health and safety gaps still exist
- Workplace machinery risks
- Improvements in health and safety practices
- Opportunities to further facilitate a safe work environment
- Technological solutions for a safer workplace
MEX has celebrated the 25th anniversary of its business within the maintenance management sector. Since...
Australia-based MEX are leading the way in the latest push to improve CMMS functionality. MEX...