Later this month the POWER-GEN Europe conference and exhibition will return to Cologne, Germany. POWER-GEN Europe is the undisputed home of the European power industry, enabling participants to discover tools and strategies to successfully develop their business, while offering interaction with the largest group of European power professionals under one roof.
Last year, POWER-GEN Europe, the largest event of its kind, saw over 12,500 visitors from over a 100 countries – a number which is expected to be met, if not exceeded, this year. Among other leading companies in the power industry, Turbine Services will be attending.
Turbine Services (TS) are a total provider to owners and operators of industrial gas turbines worldwide, offering an employee skill base in excess of 2,500 man years of OEM experience in turbine maintenance solutions, with particular specialisation in the heavy-duty frame range of gas turbines designed by GE.
TS products and services include:
- Spare and replacement parts
- Component manufacture and repair
- Turbine blade repair and coatings
- Rotor repair and overhaul
- Complete gas turbine refurbishment
- Field maintenance and engineering services
- Gas turbine long-term service arrangements
- Engineering technology and support
- Training services
- Control system retrofit (Sentinel)
- Condition monitoring and diagnostics (Tiger)
POWER-GEN Europe, the leading event in the power industry, will be held at Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany on 26-28 May.
Turbine Services will be exhibiting in Hall 7, stand H40.