Emerson has released AMS Inspection Rounds, which is a new application for the AMS Trex...
Emerson has announced its HART 7 position transmitter option for its TopWorx D-Series switchbox.
The addition of the HART 7 communications protocol enables advanced diagnostic and monitoring capabilities for valve integrators and automators.
It helps improve operational efficiency and maintenance planning for plants in process industries such as oil and gas, chemical, power, and refining.
“The TopWorx D-Series switchbox offers customers all the benefits of the HART 7 protocol, such as complete process valve position monitoring and alarm setting,” said Leandru Schiau, senior product manager at Emerson Automation Solutions for TopWorx switchbox.
The HART 7 position transmitter’s easy-to-use LCD display and navigation buttons permit local 5-point calibration for more accurate setup on linear applications. Advanced diagnostic capabilities include measurements such as percent valve is open/closed, open and close dwell time, valve transition time – from open to close, and last open/close stroke time.
Other device features include:
• LCD display indicates error codes, valve position, device temperature, and calibration modes for easier setup, commissioning, and fault finding
• Limit switch position monitoring
• Integrated vibration-resistant terminal strip for easier setup and greater connective reliability
• Compact design for installation in small spaces
• Spare auxiliary input that can be used to monitor any dry contact switch over the HART 7 network
• Global certifications for application flexibility
The D-Series is the only switchbox where HART 7 can be paired with a GOTM Switch proximity sensor for greater reliability in extreme valve monitoring applications where accuracy and dependability are paramount.
Emerson has announced a HART 7 position transmitter for its TopWorx D-Series switchbox. The addition of...
Emerson produces automation technology for utilities and independent power producers that depend on a range...