Petrogas supplies skid-mounted natural gas and oil systems for gas/energy distribution companies and the power industry.
Rapid start-up natural gas and oil systems
The skid-mounted concept reduces the erection, commissioning and start-up time on the site.
Natural gas and oil systems for gas-conditioning or gas-receiving stations
In fuel gas-conditioning or gas-receiving stations, Petrogas’ natural gas and oil systems can be used for a variety of purposes, including for ESD inlet valve sections, and knock-out drum sections to remove large amounts of condensate which are coming from the natural gas pipeline.
Skid-mounted natural gas and oil systems for scrubbers or filters
Petrogas’ natural gas and oil systems can be used for scrubbers or filter/separator sections to remove solid and liquid particles. The most common types of separator for which the company’s systems are used are:
- Baffle-plate coalescer separators
- Multi-cyclone separators
- Multi-cyclone cellulose separators
- Multi-cyclone coalescer separators
Natural gas and oil systems for heating sections
Natural gas and oil systems from Petrogas can be used for heating sections, to heat the natural gas and counteract the Joule-Thomson effect, and to increase efficiency of the gas turbine. Heating sections include:
- Shell and tube heat-exchangers with hot water boilers or steam
- Waterbath heaters
- Electrical heaters
- Pressure-reducing sections
Natural gas and oil systems for metering sections
Petrogas’ natural gas and oil systems can also be used for metering sections for flow, energy and quality, and are suitable for custody transfer. Metering sections this applies to include:
- Orifice metering sections
- Turbine metering sections
- Vortex metering sections
- Ultrasonic metering sections
- Gas chromatographs
- H2S and total sulphur metering sections
- Humidity metering sections
Natural gas and oil systems for fuel oil installations
Petrogas’ natural gas and oil systems can also be used for fuel oil installations, including:
- Fuel oil unloading stations
- Fuel oil transfer stations
- Fuel oil forwarding stations
- Fuel oil metering stations
- Fuel oil heating stations
- LPG vaporizer systems to start-up gas turbines or to run continuously on LPG
Training for skid-mounted natural gas and oil systems’ operators
Training programs for operators and maintenance personnel for natural gas and oil systems can be provided by Petrogas.
For more than 60 years Petrogas has supplied installations for power plants and gas distribution companies worldwide, from Mexico to Singapore and from the UK to New Zealand. The installations can be supplied according to all international rules as well as the regulations of local gas/energy distribution companies.