Welcome to our monthly newsletter for October. Over the last two months we have focused...
GET Compliance now offers a broad range of national training units to fulfil a number of important needs within the power industry.
The 12 UET competencies are:
- HLTCPR201B. Perform CPR
- UETTDRRF01B. Apply ESI safety rules, codes of practice and procedures for work on or near electrical apparatus
- UETTDRRF02B. Perform pole top rescue
- UETTDRRF03B. Perform EWP rescue
- UETTDRRF04B. Perform tower rescue
- UETTDRRF05B. Perform rescue from switchyard structures
- UETTDRRF06B. Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- UETTDRRF07B. Perform cable pit, trench, excavation rescue
- UETTDRRF08B. Perform EWP controlled descent escape
- UETTDRRF09B. Apply access procedures to work on or near electrical network infrastructure
- UETTDRRF10B. Provide first aid in an ESI environment
- UETTDRRF11A. Testing of connections to low voltage electricity networks
Once again welcome to our monthly news letter where your safety is our focus. Last...
Our nationally recognised courses are;HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary ResuscitationUETTDRRF02B Perform Pole Top RescueUETTDRRF03B Perform EWP RescueUETTDRRF04B...
GET Compliance combines expert knowledge and resources and can provide onsite electrical or work health...