GET Compliance’s 12 UET Competencies
GET Compliance now offers a broad range of national training units to fulfil a number of important needs within the power industry.
The 12 UET competencies are:
- HLTCPR201B. Perform CPR
- UETTDRRF01B. Apply ESI safety rules, codes of practice and procedures for work on or near electrical apparatus
- UETTDRRF02B. Perform pole top rescue
- UETTDRRF03B. Perform EWP rescue
- UETTDRRF04B. Perform tower rescue
- UETTDRRF05B. Perform rescue from switchyard structures
- UETTDRRF06B. Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- UETTDRRF07B. Perform cable pit, trench, excavation rescue
- UETTDRRF08B. Perform EWP controlled descent escape
- UETTDRRF09B. Apply access procedures to work on or near electrical network infrastructure
- UETTDRRF10B. Provide first aid in an ESI environment
- UETTDRRF11A. Testing of connections to low voltage electricity networks
Welcome to our monthly newsletter for October. Over the last two months we have focused on risk assessment and being proactive about safety in your...
Once again welcome to our monthly news letter where your safety is our focus. Last month in my message to you I spoke of basic...