Welcome to our monthly newsletter for October. Over the last two months we have focused...
GET Compliance has recently completed a thorough review and re-development of an energy Lock out Tag Out system for Queensland’s largest utilities company.
The system included all sources of energy from electrical, water, sewerage, hydraulic and mechanical energies.
The project required the review and re-design of a system which had been left unchecked for some time.
Bringing into line with current legislation Australian and international standards.
The redesign of the system included:
1. Single and multiple point isolation.
2. Single or multiple work group members.
3. The implementation of a three tiered lock system.
4. Review of tags used in the isolation system.
5. Development of documented work practices.
6. Isolation point registers encompassing JSEA’s
7. Develop training programmes for the various levels of authorisation of key staff.
8. Delivery of the training and collecting evidence through robust assessments.
Once again welcome to our monthly news letter where your safety is our focus. Last...
Our nationally recognised courses are;HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary ResuscitationUETTDRRF02B Perform Pole Top RescueUETTDRRF03B Perform EWP RescueUETTDRRF04B...
GET Compliance combines expert knowledge and resources and can provide onsite electrical or work health...