With a complete programme for dedusting, heat recovery and pollutant reduction, we offer process-specific solutions...
Scheuch is to hold a press conference to mark is 50th anniversary at LIGNA 2013, with topics including the company’s innovations within the energy industry, its successes and plans for the future.
The event takes place on Wednesday 8 May at 10am in conference room 11 at the Convention Center in Hanover, Germany. We can be found on stand E05 in hall 27.
Over the last 50 years, Scheuch has grown from a small traditional workshop to the international ventilation and environmental technology company that it is today, a technological leader in industrial exhaust air purification, specifically for the wood processing, wood-based panel, metals, industrial minerals and energy sectors.
As a professional partner and full-service provider with sophisticated process expertise and many years of experience, Scheuch provides solutions to air pollution prevention problems in industrial operations throughout the world with innovative technologies and energy-saving systems. As such, Scheuch is able to safeguard production and assist in reducing fine dust and pollutant emissions.
- Milestones in the success story of Scheuch GmbH
- Innovations from the company divisions for wood processing, wood based panel and energy industries
- Outlook for the future company development
It will feature discussion partner such as:
- Management representatives
- Andreas Köck, general manager of the wood-based panel industry
- Alois Burgstaller (Engineer), wood processing industry general manager
- Franz Söllhinger MBA (MA Eng.), energy industry general manager
- Hannes Freudenthaler (Dipl. Ing.), head of marketing and communication
Registration and enquiries
If you would like to join us for the "50 YEARS OF SCHEUCH" press conference, we suggest that you register by Friday 3 May 2013.
For registration and enquiries relating to the press conference, please contact Christina Hinterleitner: Tel.: +43 (0)7752 905 528; e-mail: [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you at the press conference.
In France, operating a flue gas heat recovery system economically is often challenging because district...
Scheuch is expanding its presence in Scandinavia by opening a branch in Kristianstad in the...
While biomass combined heat and power plants in Central and Eastern Europe mainly burn wood...