Rubber expansion joints provide a proven and flexible solution to accommodate many types of movements and requirements of industrial plant and equipment.
- Accommodating for pressure loads
- Neutralizing axial, lateral and angular stress
- Reducing noise
- Isolating sources of vibration
- Compensating for misalignment at plant startup
- Prolonging the life of motive equipment
- They are used in all systems transporting fluids, slurries or gases under pressure, at ambient pressure or under vacuum over a wide range of temperatures.
KELD offers a complete range of Rubber expansion joint. These joints are offered in various sizes and can be made as per your requirement. The entire range is available in different types such as a single arch or multiple arches. These joints are fabricated of high tensile reinforced rubber. The range of rubber comprises neoprene, EPDM, butyl, Viton etc.
Our most economical full-pressure joint is a moulded joint with 1 through 4 arches and large movement per arch. Arches may be filled or unfilled. Sizes can be as per customer requirement. These joints come with standard 150# ASA drilling.
Custom premium joints
If the working pressure / vacuum rating is greater than normal or the requirement is for custom face-to-face distances and drilling, KELD manufactures a very versatile, robust, hand-made joint with one to four arches. Arches may be filled or unfilled. Sizes can be as per customer requirement with custom face-to-face distances. These joints are available with any drilling configuration, up to 200°C operating temperature depending upon the material. These joints are also available Teflon®-lined for aggressive chemical environments.