OMICRON's DANEO 400 is a substation signal analyser for conventional and network signals that measures...
The CT Analyzer automatically determines all relevant current transformer values and compares the results with the selected standard.
The device evaluates the current transformer as per the IEC or IEEE standard within seconds with the push of a button.
It facilitates fast and economical on-site testing and calibration of metering and protection current transformers. Manufacturers of current transformers, high voltage transformers and switchgear also use the CT Analyzer for tests during development and production.
The CT SB2 switch box is available as an accessory for automated testing of current transformers with multiple taps, without the need for complex and time-consuming rewiring.
- Highest measurement accuracy: 0.02 % / one minute when calibrating on-site
- Very small and lightweight (< 8kg / 17.4lbs). Easy to transport for on-site testing
- Automatic evaluation according to IEC and IEEE standards
- Short commissioning times (duration of the automatic test less than one minute)
- Excellent workplace safety. Tests run at maximum 120V
- Integration into testing routines using remote interface control
The following values can be determined using the CT Analyzer:
- Accuracy of the ratio and phase angle, taking into consideration the nominal burden and connected burden
- CT excitation and saturation
- Burden impedance
- Winding resistance
- Saturated and non-saturated inductance
- CT polarity
Siemens' Transmission & Distribution team has used OMICRON's CPC 100 and other testing devices for...
Following the success of its 2013 event, OMICRON is set to host a second DMPT...